Sunday, March 23, 2008

1 week to go - Wharton


Im leaving in one week and i have to say that excitement is turning into anticipation.

I did my Bachelors and Masters degree in Jordan University and i truly do wonder how the best business school in the world is really like.

According to the Financial Times, Wharton has been ranked as the best business school in the world in every year in which the newspaper has ranked business schools, except for 2005, when it tied with Harvard Business School.

I have to say that they are competent, i received an email from the school giving me all the details concerning accommodation, logistics, campus and faculty names. In addition they sent some articles to read for week 1. I love this professional way of handling the students and im really looking forward for the learning experience.

No comments: