Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A joy i never imagined

I'm starting to get addicted to blogging. I feel amazing as i push the "Publish Post" button every time i create an entry. It feels like I'm putting part of me out there for the world to see.
There is fear in that but at the same time there is a rush of excitement. I have a place in the cyber world, i have a page with my name that anyone in the world can visit.

A blog is more than i ever imagined it would be. My ideas have a place and somehow i feel validated. I cant stop myself from checking my email every half and hour just to see if i received comments. I cant stop myself from watching the stats as the page opens and you wouldn't imagine the happiness as the number moved from 20 to 21.

I'm starting to read other blogs as well and its always fun to find good blogs to read. I realize more and more how much we are all similar. We have the same concerns and the same dreams.
No matter how different we are i find that Amman unites us more than we realize.

Blogging is truly a joy.

1 comment:

Devil's Mind said...

True, blogging is enjoyable. Picking on a topic that you enjoy, and writing about it can become an addictive habit. Combined with interaction with your audience through comments.... Well, there you get to the heart of blogging...

Sure, blogging has some dull moments... First is when you find yourself out-of-material! Now, what follows depends on the blogger him\herself... Usually newcomers find themselves in a jam, and decide to quit blogging... But if the blogger is serious, he\she can just wait for sometime and inspiration comes eventually...

It might seem odd, but the more time you are in blogging, the more you write entries, it becomes easier to write new material... For two reasons: You get more skilled at writing... Secondly, comments you receive on an entry do sometimes inspire other entries.

Another dull moment in blogging, is when disagreeing with other bloggers... With some people, you can easily disagree and find a solution with discussion... Some people just escalate and start making accusations and negative remarks...